An easy to make steak salad recipe. Perfect for the long weekend or a meal with friends.
- 5 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 2 small plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, halved, grilled and sliced
- 1 lb. (450 g) beef flank steak, grilled, sliced
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- 8 slices multi-grain baguette (1/2 inch thick), toasted
- Cover four salad plates with lettuce.
- Top with tomatoes, peppers, meat and cheese.
- Drizzle with dressing just before serving. Serve with toast slices.