Honey Dijon Vinaigrette
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) olive oil
- 4 tsp (20 mL) white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp (10 mL) salt
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 4 wooden skewers, soaked
- 4 thick slices (1-in./2.5-cm) sourdough bread
- 2 steamed lobsters (2 ½ lbs/1.25 kg), meat removed from shells, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) thinly sliced English cucumber
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) finely chopped parsley
- Thread cherry tomatoes on skewers. Grill over preheated medium-high heat barbecue 2 to 4 min., or until tomatoes are lightly charred and blistered. Also, grill bread 2 to 4 min. per side until toasted. Cut bread into 1-in. (2.5-cm) cubes.
- Remove cherry tomatoes from skewers. Place in large bowl with bread cubes, lobster, cucumber and parsley.
- In small bowl, whisk together all vinaigrette ingredients. Drizzle over lobster mixture. Gently toss to coat.