Alfredo sauce, Italian seasoning and sun-dried tomatoes give an old classic an update with Italian flair. Buttered bread crumbs on top add the perfect crunch to contrast with this creamy bake.
- 1/3 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 4 cups hot cooked farfalle (bow tie) pasta (from about 8 ounces dry)
- 1 can (5 ounces) tuna in oil , drained
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1 jar (14.5 ounces) Roasted Garlic Parmesan Alfredo Sauce or Artisan Three Cheese Alfredo Sauce
- Set the oven to 350°F. Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl.
- Stir the farfalle, tuna, peas, tomatoes, Italian seasoning and sauce in a 2-quart round casserole. Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the tuna mixture is hot and bubbling and the bread crumb mixture is golden brown.