- 6 oz /170 gram package steam fried noodles boiled according to package instructions
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 cup celery sliced
- 2 cups sliced cabbage (use bagged coleslaw mix to save a bit of time)
- 1 red bell pepper julienned
- 2 medium carrots julienned
- 1 cup snap peas sliced
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 -3 cups leftover julienned turkey or chicken or pork
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Boil the water for the noodles while you slice and prepare your vegetables. Once the water is boiling, salt it and cook the noodles and drain and set aside in a colander.
- Heat the oil over medium heat and add the onion first. Allow to fry for a minute or two and then add all the vegetables except for the snap peas and green onions.
- Stir fry until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the mushroom soup and soy sauce and meat and heat through.
- Add the snap peas and noodles and bring to a simmer.
- Garnish with green onions and serve.