Skip to content
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 5 tomatoes (assorted varieties, including yellow and/or heirlooms), sliced or cut into wedges
- 1 cup small grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced sweet onion (such as Walla Walla or Maui)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- In small bowl, beat dressing ingredients with wire whisk until well blended.
- On large platter, arrange tomatoes and onion. Drizzle dressing over tomatoes and onion. Sprinkle with basil, parsley and oregano.