Skip to content
- 20 fresh mushrooms
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped onions
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red peppers
- 14 Ritz Crackers, finely crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 Tbsp. Kraft 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Remove stems from mushrooms. Finely chop enough stems to measure 1/4 cup. Discard remaining stems or refrigerate for another use.
- Melt butter in small skillet on medium heat. Add chopped stems, onions and peppers; cook and stir 5 min. or until tender. Stir in cracker crumbs, cheese and seasoning; spoon into mushroom caps. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 min. or until heated through.