- 1/2 cup Creamy Tomatillo Salsa
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 packages (198g package) Sweet Butter Lettuce Blend
- 3/4 pound cooked tiny bay shrimp
- 11/2 cups Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 firm-ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk together salsa and mayonnaise until well blended.
- Place lettuce in a large bowl. Rinse shrimp under cold water and drain well. Pat shrimp dry between paper towels.
- Add shrimp to lettuce along with tomatoes and avocado.
- Add salsa mixture and gently toss until evenly blended. Divide salad among plates or bowls and serve immediately.
Healthier Alternative: Use Light Mayonnaise instead of regular to lower the fat content significantly.
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Chili Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 package (5 oz.) Spring Mix
- 1 package (16 oz.) Cooked Shrimp, 71/110 count, peeled, deveined, thawed and blotted dry
- 1 avocado, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 11/2 cups grape tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- To make dressing, stir together mayonnaise, chili sauce and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Put greens, shrimp, avocado and tomatoes in a salad bowl.
- Add as much dressing as desired and toss well. Season with salt and pepper. Divide among plates.
Serve the salad with ciabatta breads.
Alfredo sauce, Italian seasoning and sun-dried tomatoes give an old classic an update with Italian flair. Buttered bread crumbs on top add the perfect crunch to contrast with this creamy bake.
- 1/3 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 4 cups hot cooked farfalle (bow tie) pasta (from about 8 ounces dry)
- 1 can (5 ounces) tuna in oil , drained
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1 jar (14.5 ounces) Roasted Garlic Parmesan Alfredo Sauce or Artisan Three Cheese Alfredo Sauce
- Set the oven to 350°F. Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl.
- Stir the farfalle, tuna, peas, tomatoes, Italian seasoning and sauce in a 2-quart round casserole. Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the tuna mixture is hot and bubbling and the bread crumb mixture is golden brown.