What do you do with those turkey leftovers? Here is a healthy and tasty salad that is a great option for the days after the holiday.
- 4 cups tightly packed chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups chopped roasted turkey
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1/2 cup whole wheat croutons
- 1/4 cup Ranch Dressing
- Place lettuce on large platter.
- Top with all remaining ingredients except dressing.
- Drizzle with dressing just before serving.
What an amazing day for a barbecue. This Steak Caesar Salad recipe is perfect for a barbecue with friends or a great way to cook outdoors at the end of a long day at work.
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak (1 lb./ 450 g), 1 inch thick
- 1 pkg. (227 g) torn romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 1/2 cup croutons
- 1/4 cup Kraft Creamy Caesar Dressing
- 1/2 cup Shredded 4 Cheese Italiano Cheese
- Heat barbecue to medium-high heat. Grill steak 5 min. on each side or until done (160°F). Transfer to cutting board; let stand 5 min.
- Meanwhile, toss lettuce with onions and croutons. Add dressing; mix lightly. Place on 4 serving plates.
- Cut steak into thin slices; place over salads. Sprinkle with cheese.