Skip to content
- 4-6 tablespoons (1/2 to ¾ stick) butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- ½ cup (4 ounces) Wisconsin Mascarpone Cheese, softened
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced (white and green parts)
- ¼ cup tomatoes, small dice
- 4 slices country-style white bread
- 4 thin slices Wisconsin Provolone Cheese
- ½ cup arugula
- 1 cup cooked lobster, coarsely copped
- In small bowl stir together butter and chili paste. Set aside. In medium bowl stir together Wisconsin Mascarpone Cheese, scallions and tomatoes. Spread Mascarpone mixture over each bread slice, evenly dividing.
- Top Mascarpone on 2 slices with 2 Provolone slices followed by arugula, evenly dividing. Arrange lobster in even layer over arugula, then top with remaining Provolone slices followed by remaining bread slices, Mascarpone-side-down.
- In large nonstick skillet, melt 2-3 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Place sandwiches in skillet and spread remaining butter over sandwich tops. Cook sandwiches until bottom bread is golden brown, about 3 minutes. Using a spatula, carefully flip sandwiches, pressing down gently. Continue cooking additional 3 minutes, or until both sides are golden brown and filling is warm and melted.