Today I turn the ripe old age of 48. The guys got me up early and gave me my gifts.
- Oliver gave me some Pink Kiss perfume, a new shoulder bag, and some Saskatchewan Roughriders ear rings.
- Mark gave me a Starbucks mug that will keep my chai tea lattes warm until I am done with them
- Jordon gave me a House of Marley Get Together Mini speaker. It sounds amazing. If you are looking for a portable Bluetooth speaker with great sound, I’d get one of these.
- Speaking of audio, Gloria and Jerry gave me a Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald record and a relaxation candle.
- Our Aunt Pat gave me two Christmas plates. Perfect for entertaining over the holiday season.
- I also got a fun birthday morning call from our Aunt Bev.
By noon, we had to go to RUH for Jordon’s chemo treatment. It was a long three and a half hours but we made it through it together and with the help of the always amazing Cancer Clinic staff.
Supper was a bit of a challenge. Jordon was super sick by that time and we tried ordering some fish and chips but Jordon couldn’t handle a bite. Even cake and ice cream were a non starter with him. The reality of cancer.
Thanks for everyone who called and talked and was a part of a great day. I appreciate all of you.