Skip to content
- 1/3 c Sugar
- 1 tb Cornstarch
- 1 cn (8oz) crushed pineapple with juice
Cream Cheese Layer
- 1 (8oz) cream cheese, Softened
- 1/2 c Sugar
- 1 t Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 c Milk
- 1/2 ts Vanilla
- 1 9-in unbaked pie shell
- 1/4 c Chopped pecans
- Combine sugar, cornstarch and pineapple plus juice in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture is in mixer bowl. Add 2 eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Blend in milk and vanilla. (If mixture looks slightly curdled, don’t worry it bakes out.) Spread cooled pineapple layer over bottom of pie shell. Pour cream cheese mixture over pineapple; sprinkle with pecans. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes; reduce heat to 325 and bake for 50 minutes. Cool.
- 40 oz Cherries — Dark, Pitted, 2 cn
- 3 oz Jello — Cherry Gelatin (1 pk)
- 20 oz Pineapple — Crushed, (1 Cn)
- 1 c Coca-Cola
- 1/2 c Chopped Pecans
- Heat cherries and their juice to boiling. Remove from heat and add Jello. Stir. Add pineapple, juice and all. Pour in coke and nuts. Pour into an oiled 6-cup mold. Let cool, then refrigerate at least 2 hours or
until set. Serve cold
- 1- 8oz container extra sharp cheddar cold pack cheese, room temperature
- 1- 8 oz block cream cheese room temperature
- 2 tbsp finely chopped pineapple
- 1 tbsp green pepper
- 1 tsp grated onion
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- parsley, nuts, pimento for decoration
- Beat together other cheeses until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat well.
- Shape and garnish to your liking. Serve with assorted crackers.
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 pound milk or dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1s tore-bought angel food cake, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 ounces dried fruit, such as pineapple slices and figs
- In a small saucepan, over low heat, warm the cream and chocolate. Stir until the chocolate melts. Transfer the fondue to a serving bowl.
- Serve immediately with forks and foods for dipping strawberries, angel food cake, and dried fruit.