Skip to content
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 packages (1.9 oz each) frozen mini fillo shells (30 shells)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup finely chopped apple
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped sweetened dried cranberries
- Additional fresh tarragon leaves or celery leaves, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spread pecans in ungreased shallow pan. Bake uncovered 5 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until light brown.
- On ungreased cookie sheet, place fillo shells. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, orange juice, chopped tarragon, salt and pepper. Stir in turkey, apple, onion, celery, cranberries and toasted pecans. Divide mixture evenly among shells. Garnish with additional tarragon.
1 Cup Sugar
- 1/3 Cup All-purp flour or 2T cornstarch
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Ounces sqs unsweetened chocolate
- 2 Cups Milk
- 3 Slightly beaten egg yolks
- 2 Tablespoons Butter or margarine
- 1 ]Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 9 inch baked pastry shell
- 1 Recipe meringue
- in Saucepan, combine sugar and salt. Chop up unsweetened chocolate and add with milk; gradually stir into dry mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture boils and thickens. Cook 2 minutes longer.
Remove from heat. Stir small amounts hot mixture into yolks; return to hot mixture; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add butter and vanilla; cool to room temperature.(To prevent a crust from forming, put clear plastic wrap or waxed paper directly on top, touching surface of the hot pudding clear to sides of bowl.) Pour into
baked pastry shell.
- Meringue; Beat 3 eggs with 1/4 t cream of tartar and 1/2 t vanilla till soft peaks form. Gradually add 6 T sugar, beating till stiff peaks form and all sugar is dissolved. Spread atop pie, sealing to pastry. Bake in
moderate oven 350 deg. about 12 to 15 minutes, or till meringue is golden.
- 4 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup buffalo sauce (divided)
- ¼ cup blue cheese dressing
- 2 sheets (17.3 oz) puff pastry dough
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- ¼ cup diced green onions
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp water
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Combine the cream cheese, ¼ cup buffalo sauce and blue cheese dressing in a bowl.
- Unfold a sheet of puff pastry dough onto parchment paper.
- Use a rolling pin to roll the dough just slightly thiner.
- Spread half of the buffalo cheese mixture onto the puff pastry, sprinkle 1 cup of cheddar cheese, ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles and ? cup of diced green onions on top.
- Starting at a short side, roll the pastry dough up.
- Slice into 12 rolls.
- Place the rolls on a parchment lined baking sheet, at least 1 inch apart on all sides.
- Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork.
- Brush the egg mixture along the sides of the puff pastry dough.
- Repeat with the second sheet of puff pastry dough and the remaining ingredients.
- Bake the rolls for 20-25 minutes or until they’re golden brown.
- Remove the rolls from the baking sheets and cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve with the remaining ¼ cup buffalo sauce or additional blue cheese dressing for dipping.