1/4 c Skim Milk
- 1 Envelope Unflavored Gelatin
- 2/3 c Skim Milk
- 2 lg Eggs, Separated
- 6 tb Sugar
- 1 tb Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1 tb Vanilla
- 1 1/2 c Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1/3 c Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/8 ts Cinnamon
Pour 1/4 cup skim milk into a blender container; sprinkle gelatin over milk; allow to soften for 5 minutes. Heat 2/3 cup skim milk to boiling point. Pour into blender bowl and blend until gelatin dissolves. Add egg yolks, 4 tb sugar, cocoa and vanilla. Blend at medium speed until well mixed. Add cottage cheese and blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate until thick. Beat egg whites; add remaining sugar and fold into chocolate mixture. Mix crumbs and cinnamon. Place in an 8″ pie pan. Carefully pour in chocolate mixture and refrigerate. \
Only 105 calories per serving.
This comforting and reliable classic features tuna, egg noodles, cream of mushroom soup and peas, topped with a crunchy bread crumb topping.
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup or Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento (optional)
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 2 cans (about 5 ounces each) tuna in water, drained
- 4 ounces (about 2 cups) medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, milk, pimientos, if desired, peas, tuna and noodles in a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl.
- Bake the tuna mixture for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbling. Stir the tuna mixture. Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the bread crumb mixture is golden brown.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 medium onion – chopped
- 1 4 oz can sliced mushrooms – drained
- 1 clove garlic — minced or 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 6 oz can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup white cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pickling spices
4 whole peppercorns
Cream Sauce with Yogurt
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg — slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup unflavored yogurt
- dash ground nutmeg
Makes approximately 8 tacos
- Brown turkey and onion in skilllet over medium heat. In Crock-Pot, combine turkey, onion, mushrooms, garlic, tomato paste, cooking wine, parsley, and salt.
- Tie pickling spices and pepperconrs ina cheesecloth bag or tea ball.
- Add to the Crock-Pot; cover and cook on Low 4 to 5 hours. Remove spice bag.
- Prepare C ream Sauce as directed below. Spoon 1/4 cup turkey misture into each taco shell. Top with Cream Sauce.
- In small saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour and salt. Gradually add milk, stirring continuously. Cook over low heat until thickened. Remove from heat.
- In small bowl, combine egg,yogurt, and nutmeg. Stir into hot mixture. Return to heat and cook over low heat for 1 minute, stirring continuously.