I think the credit to this recipe goes to my father-in-law who introduced the idea of a Kraft Dinner Sandwich to Jordon. Anyways, as funny as it sounds, it isn’t that bad tasting.
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 4 slices white bread
- 4 slices KRAFT Singles
- 1 package of Kraft Dinner.
- Prepare the Kraft Dinner according to package directions
- Butter two slices of bread, and place butter side down in a skillet over medium-low heat
- Please a KRAFT single on each slice of bread until bread is lightly browned
- Place Mac&Cheese onto one bread slice, and place the other slice of bread on top
- Press together, and serve immediately
For those times when opening up a box of Kraft Dinner doesn’t cut it.
- 1 package (8 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 2 cups cream-style cottage cheese (or small curd)
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 carton (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Paprika, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Cook macaroni “al dente” according to package directions. Drain with cold water.
- In a bowl, combine cottage cheese, cheese, sour cream, egg, and salt. Fold in macaroni.
- Grease a 2-quart casserole dish with coconut oil.
- Spoon mixture into casserole dish and sprinkle with extra cheese and paprika.
- Bake for 45 minutes.