Skip to content
- 2 slices Italian bread
- 1 Tbsp. Miracle Whip Original Spread, divided
- 1 tsp. Heinz Dijon Mustard
- 1 Kraft Singles Cheese Slice
- 40 g shaved deli turkey breast
- 2 slices tomato
- Spread 1 bread slice with 1 tsp. Miracle Whip; spread remaining bread slice with mustard. Fill bread slices with Singles, turkey and tomatoes.
- Spread outside of sandwich with remaining Miracle Whip.
- Cook in skillet on medium heat 3 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
- 3 thick rashers streaky bacon or pancetta, diced small
- olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- leftover turkey, chopped fairly small
- 200g/7oz fresh or frozen peas
- 2-3 tbsp double cream
- salt and pepper
- 200-300g tagliatelle, cooked according to packet instructions
- fresh parmesan
- In a heavy frying pan fry the bacon or pancetta until just crispy. Turn the heat down, then add the onions and garlic and cook gently until soft but not coloured.
- Add the peas and a splash of water and allow to bubble for a couple of minutes. When the pan is almost dry again add the turkey and heat through.
- Add the cream and season well with salt and black pepper. Allow to bubble until the cream has reduced a little and the sauce has a nice coating consistency.
- Serve tossed with the cooked tagliatelle, with plenty of fresh grated parmesan on the table.
- 6 oz /170 gram package steam fried noodles boiled according to package instructions
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 cup celery sliced
- 2 cups sliced cabbage (use bagged coleslaw mix to save a bit of time)
- 1 red bell pepper julienned
- 2 medium carrots julienned
- 1 cup snap peas sliced
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 -3 cups leftover julienned turkey or chicken or pork
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Boil the water for the noodles while you slice and prepare your vegetables. Once the water is boiling, salt it and cook the noodles and drain and set aside in a colander.
- Heat the oil over medium heat and add the onion first. Allow to fry for a minute or two and then add all the vegetables except for the snap peas and green onions.
- Stir fry until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the mushroom soup and soy sauce and meat and heat through.
- Add the snap peas and noodles and bring to a simmer.
- Garnish with green onions and serve.