- 8 ounces jar cheez whiz
- Green food coloring
- 25 to 30 pretzel sticks
- With an adults help, melt the cheeze whiz in the microwave or on top of the stove, according to directions on the jar.
- Allow the cheese to cool slightly in the jar.
- Using a long handled spoon, carefully stir about three drops of green food coloring into the warm cheese, using just enough to turn the cheese a delicate snot green.
- To form boogers: Dip and twist the tip of each prtezel stick into the cheese, lift out, wait twenty seconds, then dip again. When cheese lumps reach an appealingly boogerish size, set pretzels, booger down, onto a sheet of waxed paper.
- Allow finished boogers on a stick to cool at room temperature for ten minutes or until cheese is firm.
- Gently pull boogers off waxed paper and arrange on a serving platter. Serves 5 to 6 booger buddies.
Sicko Serving Suggestion: Place a bowl of chunky red salsa in the center of the platter so that guests can turn plain buggers into bloody ones.