Skip to content
- ½ cup cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- ¼ cup cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic cloves, peeled, crushed
- Large handful of fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 baguette
- Kosher salt
- Finely grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 450°. Heat butter and oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and parsley and cook, stirring occasionally, until butter is completely melted.
- Slice bread in half lengthwise, then place on a baking sheet and brush cut sides with butter mixture.
- Slice crosswise 1″ thick, without cutting all the way through; season with salt and top with Parmesan. Bake until golden, 10–15 minutes.