Skip to content
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil1/2 large sweet onion, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 4 French bread slices (1/2 inch thick)
- 4 Kraft Singles Swiss Cheese Slices
- 4 tsp. non-hydrogenated margarine
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add onions; cook 15 min. or until onions are golden brown and tender, stirring frequently. Remove from skillet; set aside. Wipe skillet with paper towel.
- Fill bread slices with onions and Kraft Singles to make 2 sandwiches.
- Spread outsides of sandwiches with margarine.
- Cook in same skillet 2-1/2 to 3 min. on each side or until Singles are melted and sandwiches are golden brown on both sides.