Skip to content
- 1/2 Cup Eggnog
- 1/4 Cup Coffee or 2 Shots Espresso
- Cup of Ice
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- Fill a 16oz cup just below the top with ice (almost full).
- Pour in the coffee or espresso shots. You can make the coffee ahead of time and cool in the refrigerator first, or use fresh brewed coffee/espresso and pour some of the eggnog into it with an ice cube to cool it off before pouring into the blender over the ice.
- Pour in the Eggnog(or the rest of it if you used some to cool the coffee down) and sugar.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until nice and smooth.
- Enjoy your Eggnog Frappuccino!