You don’t need to go to the legendary Fenway Park for a Lobster Roll, you can make it at home! How? With this simple recipe. The best part? You won’t have any obnoxious Yankee fans sitting beside you while you eat.
- 2 pounds cooked lobster meat, diced
- 2 stalks of celery, finely chopped
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped tarragon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 10 New England-style hot dog buns, buttered on both sides
- Chopped chives, for garnish
- 1 lemon, sliced into 10 pieces, for garnish
- Mix the lobster meat with the celery, lemon juice, mayonnaise, parsley, tarragon, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Toast the buns on a griddle on low heat until they are golden brown, about 2 minutes a side. Divide the lobster meat evenly among the buns, garnish each with a sprinkle of the chives and a lemon slice.