Skip to content
- 1 package boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can whole kernel sweet corn, drained, rinsed
- 1 can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can mild enchilada sauce
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (8 oz)
- Chopped green onions and sour cream, if desired
- 4 cups tortilla chips
- Spray 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In slow cooker, mix chicken, corn, beans, enchilada sauce and taco seasoning mix. Cover and cook on Low heat setting 8 hours or High heat setting 4 hours.
- 2 Stir in 1 cup of the cheese. Top with green onions and sour cream. Top with remaining cheese; serve with tortilla chips.