Skip to content
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pancetta-style bacon
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 canwhole baby canned clams,
- 1clove garlic, minced
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S Condensed Low Fat Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 cup )low fat (1%) milk
- 12 oz extra-large or large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 12 oz fettuccine pasta or other long pasta, cooked
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- In large saucepan,cook pancetta and onion over medium heat until softened,about 5 minutes. Drain clams,reserving ¼ cup (60 mL) liquid. Add clams and liquid to pan. Stir in garlic.
- Stir in condensed soup,milk,shrimp and peas; bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer,stirring,until reduced and thickened,about 10 minutes.
- Stir in pasta; sprinkle with parsley.