1/4 c Skim Milk
- 1 Envelope Unflavored Gelatin
- 2/3 c Skim Milk
- 2 lg Eggs, Separated
- 6 tb Sugar
- 1 tb Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1 tb Vanilla
- 1 1/2 c Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1/3 c Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/8 ts Cinnamon
Pour 1/4 cup skim milk into a blender container; sprinkle gelatin over milk; allow to soften for 5 minutes. Heat 2/3 cup skim milk to boiling point. Pour into blender bowl and blend until gelatin dissolves. Add egg yolks, 4 tb sugar, cocoa and vanilla. Blend at medium speed until well mixed. Add cottage cheese and blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate until thick. Beat egg whites; add remaining sugar and fold into chocolate mixture. Mix crumbs and cinnamon. Place in an 8″ pie pan. Carefully pour in chocolate mixture and refrigerate. \
Only 105 calories per serving.
- 2 Sticks butter or margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cups cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans — optional
- Jar marshmallow creme
- Mix butter,2 eggs and cocoa together. Then,add and mix in vanilla
extract, 2 eggs,flour and pecans,if desired. Put into a greased 11 x 14″ pan. Bake @ 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove from
oven. While cake is hot, spread 3/4 jar of marshmallow creme on top.
- 1 stick butter
- 6 tbsp. milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 box powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup medium chopped pecans
Mix and spread over marshmallow topping
This is a great way to warm up as a family after an awesome winter outing. Or make it up before and pour it in a thermos to keep your warm while out and about.
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- In a saucepan, combine the whole milk, evaporated milk and vanilla and warm up over low heat.
- Combine the cocoa powder, sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon in a bowl. Whisk the cocoa mixture into the warm milk mixture until smooth. Bring to a boil, whisking frequently to prevent it from scorching.
- Remove the hot chocolate from the heat just after it has come to a boil. The mixture should be super rich and thick.