- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Chili Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 package (5 oz.) Spring Mix
- 1 package (16 oz.) Cooked Shrimp, 71/110 count, peeled, deveined, thawed and blotted dry
- 1 avocado, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 11/2 cups grape tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- To make dressing, stir together mayonnaise, chili sauce and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Put greens, shrimp, avocado and tomatoes in a salad bowl.
- Add as much dressing as desired and toss well. Season with salt and pepper. Divide among plates.
Serve the salad with ciabatta breads.