Skip to content
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- ½ onion, thinly sliced into half moons
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 4 carrots, julienned
- 3 cups cabbage, shredded
- 2 packages ramen noodles
- 1½ cups chicken broth
- Scallions, chopped, to serve
- In a bowl, add the soy sauce, ginger, garlic, oyster sauce, sesame oil, sugar, red pepper flakes, and pepper.
- Place cubed chicken into a resealable plastic bag and pour half of the marinade into the bag. Save the rest of the marinade for later. Let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Add the marinated chicken to a large pot and cook over medium-high heat. 4. 4. Remove the chicken from the pot.
- Add the sesame oil to the bottom of the pot and add the onion, celery, carrots, and cabbage. Sauté until the onions are translucent.
- Place both of the ramen noodle bricks into the bottom of the pot.
- Pour in chicken broth over the noodles.
- Cover the noodles with the vegetables. Cover the pot with a lid and simmer for 5-7 minutes or until the noodles are cooked through.
- Break up the noodles and add back the chicken, and add the remaining half of the marinade.
- Garnish with scallions.