- 1/2 cup Creamy Tomatillo Salsa
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 packages (198g package) Sweet Butter Lettuce Blend
- 3/4 pound cooked tiny bay shrimp
- 11/2 cups Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 firm-ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk together salsa and mayonnaise until well blended.
- Place lettuce in a large bowl. Rinse shrimp under cold water and drain well. Pat shrimp dry between paper towels.
- Add shrimp to lettuce along with tomatoes and avocado.
- Add salsa mixture and gently toss until evenly blended. Divide salad among plates or bowls and serve immediately.
Healthier Alternative: Use Light Mayonnaise instead of regular to lower the fat content significantly.