Skip to content
- 1 pound cooked pasta shells or bowties drained and cooled
- 16 ounces Italian Mix Giardiniera (marinated carrot, cauliflower, peppers, celery, pickles, onion)
- 12 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, julienned or whole
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion,
- 1/2 cup Italian salami of your choice, cut into strips or cubed
- 1/2 cup shaved or grated Parmesan cheese
- White balsamic citrus basil dressing or any Italian dressing you prefer to taste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fresh chopped parsley to garnish
- Garbanzo Beans (optional)
- Mix all ingredients togther.
- You can serve it immediately or if you want a more marinated taste let it sit in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- 2 green peppers
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 flowerets of med cauliflower
- 1 can of tuna fish drained
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 medium onion
- 3 carrots
- 1/2 lb sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 juice of one lemon
- 13 oz of ketchup
- Finely chop peppers, onion, celery, carrots, garlic, mushrooms and cauliflower; cook in hot oil for 5 minutes, mix well. Cook 5 minutes. Pour into sterilzed jars, cool and refrigerate.
- When serving, place antipasto in a pretty dish, surround with crackers.