At New York City’s Gorilla Cheese truck, their cheesy sandwiches stretch almost as long as the line-ups and customers go ape for their Triple Cream Brie and Smoked Gouda sandwiches.
- 2 slices white French bread (thick slices)
- 2 1/4″ slices of triple crème Brie
- 4 slices prosciutto (thin slices)
- 1 Tbsp strawberry preserve (generous Tbsp)
- Lay the sliced brie on both sides of sliced white French loaf, then spread a layer strawberry preserves and add thinly sliced Prosciutto.
- Brush with butter and cook in a Panini press for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
Turn left-over turkey into a café-style sandwich. This turkey panini with Cheddar and tomatoes is grilled to perfection.
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 1 Tbsp. Miracle Whip
- 40 g thinly sliced roasted turkey
- 1 Cracker Barrel Medium Cheddar Cheese Slice
- 3 thin plum tomato slices
- 1 thin red onion slice
- 2 tsp. non-hydrogenated margarine
- Heat panini grill.
- Spread 1 bread slice with Miracle Whip; top with turkey, cheese, tomatoes, onion and remaining bread slice.
- Spread outside of sandwich with margarine.
- Grill 4 min. or until sandwich is golden brown and cheese is melted.