1/4 c Skim Milk
- 1 Envelope Unflavored Gelatin
- 2/3 c Skim Milk
- 2 lg Eggs, Separated
- 6 tb Sugar
- 1 tb Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1 tb Vanilla
- 1 1/2 c Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1/3 c Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/8 ts Cinnamon
Pour 1/4 cup skim milk into a blender container; sprinkle gelatin over milk; allow to soften for 5 minutes. Heat 2/3 cup skim milk to boiling point. Pour into blender bowl and blend until gelatin dissolves. Add egg yolks, 4 tb sugar, cocoa and vanilla. Blend at medium speed until well mixed. Add cottage cheese and blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate until thick. Beat egg whites; add remaining sugar and fold into chocolate mixture. Mix crumbs and cinnamon. Place in an 8″ pie pan. Carefully pour in chocolate mixture and refrigerate. \
Only 105 calories per serving.
Enjoy all the delicious flavour of pumpkin with these eye-catching cheesecake squares guaranteed to wow everyone after a big meal.,
Makes 1 8-inch square pan. Cuts into 16 squares.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- ⅓ cup cool unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- ½ pkg brick cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup pure pumpkin purée
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 whole egg, at room temperature
- 1 egg yolk
- ¼ pkg brick cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 ½ Tbsp sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease an 8-inch square pan and line it with parchment so that the paper comes up the sides of the pan.
- For the crust, using a food processor, pulse the flour and brown sugar together, then cut in the butter until evenly blended (the mixture will be dry and crumbly). Alternatively, this base can be made by hand, blending the butter into the flour and sugar using a pastry cutter. Press this into the prepared pan and bake it for about 18 minutes, until it turns just a little brown at the edges. Cool while making the filling.
- Beat the cream cheese to soften and then beat in the sugar. Add the pumpkin and stir until smooth. Switch to a whisk and add in the flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Whisk in the egg and egg yolk and set aside.
- For the cheesecake swirl, beat the cream cheese until smooth and then beat in the sugar. Stir in the egg yolk and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour the pumpkin cheesecake onto the cooled crust. Either spoon or pipe the cheesecake swirl on top and use a bamboo skewer to create pretty swirls. Bake for about 30 minutes until, like a cheesecake, the filling is set at the edges but still has a little jiggle at the centre. Cool the squares to room temperature, then chill for at least 2 hours before slicing.
- The squares will keep, refrigerated, for up to 3 days.
- 1 1/2 c Graham Cracker Crumbs; *
- 1/4 c Brown Sugar; Firmly Packed
- 1/3 c Butter or Margarine; Melted
- 8 oz Cream Cheese; Softened, PLUS
- 3 oz Cream Cheese; Softened
- 1/2 c Sugar
- 1/2 ts Vanilla
- 2 ea Egg Whites; Stiffly Beaten
- 16 oz Cherries; Pie, In Water
- 1 x Red Food Coloring
- 1/4 c Sugar
- 1 tb Cornstarch
*20 Graham crackers, crushed, should give you this amount of crumbs.
- Combine the cracker crumbs, the brown sugar and butter in a small bowl, blending well. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Beat the two packages of cream cheese in a bowl using an electric mixer set on medium speed, until smooth. Gradually add 1/2 cup of sugar and the vanilla, blending well. Gently fold the stiffly beaten egg whites into the cream cheese mixture. Pour into the brown sugar pie crust. Bake at 325 degrees F. for 25 minutes or until the filling is set.
- Cool on a wire rack. Drain the cherries, reserving 1/2 cup of the juice. Combine the reserved juice with a few drops of red food coloring, 1/4 cup of sugar, and the cornstarch in a 2 quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture boils and thickens. Remove from the heat and cool slightly.
- Arrange the cherries over the cheese filling, then spoon the glaze over the cherries. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator or until the glaze is set.
- Serve cold.
- 2 Sticks butter or margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cups cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans — optional
- Jar marshmallow creme
- Mix butter,2 eggs and cocoa together. Then,add and mix in vanilla
extract, 2 eggs,flour and pecans,if desired. Put into a greased 11 x 14″ pan. Bake @ 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove from
oven. While cake is hot, spread 3/4 jar of marshmallow creme on top.
- 1 stick butter
- 6 tbsp. milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 box powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup medium chopped pecans
Mix and spread over marshmallow topping