These easy no-bake cookies, featuring oatmeal, cocoa and coconut, are perfect to add to your dessert spread.
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 can (31/2 oz) flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- Line cookie sheets with waxed paper. In medium bowl, mix oats, peanut butter, coconut, cocoa and vanilla; set aside.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat sugar, milk and butter to boiling. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Pour over oat mixture; quickly stir to mix well.
- Immediately drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets; cool. Carefully remove from waxed paper to serve.