Skip to content
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened (from 8-oz package)
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 container (6 oz) French vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter with electric mixer on low speed until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in yogurt, powdered sugar, vanilla and salt on low speed until blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Sprinkle with additional chocolate chips for garnish, if desired.