Skip to content
- 20 slices bacon
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded white Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 1 package (1 oz) ranch dressing and seasoning mix (milk recipe)
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook bacon in batches until crisp; drain on paper towels. Cool; crumble bacon.
- Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. In medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, dressing mix and 1/3 cup of the crumbled bacon.
- Shape mixture into 24 (1 1/2-inch) balls; roll cheese balls in remaining crumbled bacon. Place on cookie sheet. Refrigerate 1 hour.