- 2 cups broccoli — frozen, cut
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup onion — chopped
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 can chicken broth
- 2 cups turkey — cooked, cubed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can mushroom — sliced, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- hot cooked noodles
Cook broccoli according to package directions. Drain and set aside. In 2 quart microwave safe casserole, melt butter. Add onion; cover and cook on high until tender. Add flour and blend well. Whisk in broth; cook on high for 4 to 6 minutes or until thickened and bubbly, stirring every 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients except noodles.
- Cook on high for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through, stirring once. Serve over noodles.
Source: Taste of Home Magazine: June/July 1995.