Turn left-over turkey into a café-style sandwich. This turkey panini with Cheddar and tomatoes is grilled to perfection.
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 1 Tbsp. Miracle Whip
- 40 g thinly sliced roasted turkey
- 1 Cracker Barrel Medium Cheddar Cheese Slice
- 3 thin plum tomato slices
- 1 thin red onion slice
- 2 tsp. non-hydrogenated margarine
- Heat panini grill.
- Spread 1 bread slice with Miracle Whip; top with turkey, cheese, tomatoes, onion and remaining bread slice.
- Spread outside of sandwich with margarine.
- Grill 4 min. or until sandwich is golden brown and cheese is melted.