At New York City’s Gorilla Cheese truck, their cheesy sandwiches stretch almost as long as the line-ups and customers go ape for their Triple Cream Brie and Smoked Gouda sandwiches.
- 2 slices white French bread (thick slices)
- 2 1/4″ slices of triple crème Brie
- 4 slices prosciutto (thin slices)
- 1 Tbsp strawberry preserve (generous Tbsp)
- Lay the sliced brie on both sides of sliced white French loaf, then spread a layer strawberry preserves and add thinly sliced Prosciutto.
- Brush with butter and cook in a Panini press for 3 minutes or until golden brown.