Skip to content
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, cubed
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a 2 quart saucepan of water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook for 7 minutes, or until tender. Set aside.
- Return the saucepan to the heat and melt butter and shredded cheese until cheese melts.
- Combine melted cheese, eggs, sour cream, soup, cream, milk, mustard, and salt and pepper in a slow cooker. Stir in the macaroni and give the entire mixture a couple stirs.
- Cook on low for 3 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!