Skip to content
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 1 loaf (8 oz. box) VELVEETA, diced
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 small onion, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 12 sandwich buns, split
- Cook beef and garlic pepper in 12-inch skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain.
- Spray 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Mix beef and remaining ingredients except buns in cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low heat setting 6 to 7 hours. To serve, fill buns with beef mixture.