- 1/3 ounce Butter or margarine
- 1 package Knorr Romaglio Pasta — (1 ounce) Sauce Mix or similar
- 28 ounces canned tomatoes – crushed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili pepper – crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound mushrooms – halved
- 1 cup green peppers — 1″ squares
- 1 cup red peppers — 1″ squares
- 1/2 cup yellow onion — 1″ squares
- 1 pound linguini – cooked
- 1 pound medium shrimp, cooked — peeled and deveined
Melt butter in 3-qt pan over medium heat. Add remaining sauce ingredients.
- Stir well and simmer for 10 minutes. In a large sauté pan, melt 2 TB butter. Sauté veggies about 3 minutes until crisp-tender. Ad to the sauce and simmer 5 more minutes. When pasta is almost done, stir shrimp into
sauce to heat through. Do not boil. Spoon Shrimp Primavera sauce over hot linguini.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.