Skip to content
- 4 cups Stuffing leftover and prepared
- 4 cups Turkey breast coarsely chopped leftover cooked boneless, skinless, (about 1 lb./500 g)
- 0.75 cup mayonnaise-type dressing
- 0.25 cup Sauce whole berry cranberry
- 2 cups Potatoes leftover and mashed
- 1.5 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Spray a 20 cm baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Spoon in 500mL stuffing, then top with turkey.
- Combine 50 mL Hellmann’s® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing with cranberry sauce; evenly spread over turkey.
- Combine remaining 125 mL mayonnaise-type dressing, potatoes and cheese in large bowl. Evenly spread on turkey, then top with remaining 500 mL stuffing.
- Bake 40 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired, with dried cranberries.