Skip to content
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 medium green onions, thinly sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or apple juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, cartilage removed and flaked
- Heat oven to 375°F. Mix all ingredients except crabmeat, almonds and crackers in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in crabmeat.
- Spread crabmeat mixture in ungreased pie plate, 9×1 1/4 inches, or shallow 1-quart casserole. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with crackers.