- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Coarse sea salt
Creamy Parmesan Dip
- 1 container (7.5 oz) chive & onion cream cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. In small bowl, mix herbs and pepper. Unroll crescent dough on work surface. Sprinkle herb mixture on top of dough, all the way to edges. Fold long sides of dough in half lengthwise; press to get 13×5-inch dough rectangle.
- Cut dough rectangle in half crosswise to get 2 rectangles 6 1/2×5 inches; cut each half lengthwise into 12 equal strips for 24 total. Pinch together end of three strips; braid dough strips. Pinch ends together, tucking both pinched ends under; place on cookie sheet. Repeat for remaining dough strips.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High 20 to 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in garlic powder. Brush mixture on tops of braided breadsticks; sprinkle lightly with salt. Bake 11 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in another small microwavable bowl, mix Creamy Parmesan Dip ingredients; microwave covered on High 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until heated through. Serve breadsticks warm with dip.