Skip to content
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked egg noodles (I used medium)
- 1 cup frozen vegetables of your choice (I used chopped broccoli)
- 10 oz. can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup shredded colby/jack cheese
- Saute onion with a little olive oil until translucent.
- Add ground beef and cook thoroughly, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste, drain excess fat, set aside.
- Spread uncooked noodles evenly in bottom of prepared baking dish.
- Top with cooked beef and the vegetables.
- Whisk soup, milk and water together.
- Pour over vegetables.
- Top with cheese.
- Cover dish with foil sealing well.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with a side salad if desired.