- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay seafood seasoning
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 containers (8 oz each) refrigerated pasteurized lump crabmeat, cleaned
- 2/3 cup plain panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, stir together 1/2 cup mayonnaise, the egg, chives, Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, seafood seasoning and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Fold in crabmeat and bread crumbs until well blended (mixture will be moist). Using measuring tablespoon, shape mixture into 36 (1 1/2-inch) balls. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned and hot in center. Cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together Lemon-Garlic Sauce ingredients until blended. Serve bites with sauce and lemon wedges.