Skip to content
1 Quart Clam Juice
- 1 Cup Non-Fat Dry Milk Powder
- 2/3 Cup Flour
- 1 14 Oz. Can Chicken Broth
- 2 Ribs Celery — chop fine
- 1 Tablespoon Dry Minced Onion
- 1 10 Oz. Can Clams — minced well
- Pn Dry Parsley Flakes
- 2 Baked Potatoes — peeled and crumbled
- In blender put clam juice, milk powder and flour, blending smooth.
- Pour into 2-1/2 qt saucepan and stir in chicken broth, stirring constantly on medium-high heat until thick and smooth.
- Turn heat to low. Stir in celery, onions, clams, parsley and potatoes.
- Keep on low heat up to an hour and season with salt and pepper.
- Freezes well.