Skip to content
- 1/3 cup Butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 cup Cold water
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese — shred fine
- Preheat oven to 425~. Heat margarine or butter in 13×9 pan in oven until melted. Stir in garlic powder.
- Combine baking mix, water and cheese until soft dough forms.
- Gently smooth dough into a ball on floured cloth-covered surface.
- Knead 5 times.
- Roll dough into 10×6 rectangle.
- Cut lengthwise is half; cut each half into 12 sticks, about 3/4″ wide.
- Roll each stick in margarine or butter in pan. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.