You don’t have to eat out to enjoy a great-tasting Caesar salad.
- 1/3 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 large bunch romaine, torn into bite-size pieces (10 cups)
- 1 cup garlic-flavored croutons
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground pepper
- Mix oil, lemon juice, anchovy paste, Worcestershire sauce, salt, mustard and garlic in salad bowl.
- Add romaine; toss until coated. Sprinkle with croutons, cheese and pepper; toss.