Check out this rice noodles and shrimp salad filled with veggies that’s made quickly in 15 minutes.
- 3 oz uncooked rice stick noodles
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 4 1/2 teaspoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated gingerroot
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 5 cups thinly sliced Chinese (napa) cabbage
- 3/4 lb cooked deveined peeled large shrimp
- 1 1/2 cups fresh snow pea pods, strings removed, cut diagonally in half
- Thinly sliced green onion, if desired
- Chopped fresh cilantro, if desired (gross)
- Cook noodles in boiling water 2 to 3 minutes; drain and rinse with cold water. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir lime juice, fish sauce, peanut butter, sugar, gingerroot, soy sauce, oil and garlic with whisk until smooth; set aside.
- In large bowl, stir together noodles, cabbage, shrimp and pea pods. Add dressing; toss well. Sprinkle individual servings with onions and cilantro.