- ¾ Pound (12 oz.) sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) Roquefort cheese
- 1 Clove garlic
- ¾ Cup Coca-Cola
- 2 Tablespoons soft margarine
- 1 Tablespoon grated onion
- 1 ½ Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ Teaspoon salt
- ⅛ Teaspoon Tabasco
- Grate cheddar cheese into large mixing bowl. Add crumbled Roquefort. Put garlic through a press; add to cheeses with 1/2 cup of the Coca-Cola and remaining ingredients. Beat with electric mixer on low speed until blended. Gradually add remaining Coca-Cola, then beat on high speed until mixture is fairly smooth, light and fluffy. Pack into covered container. Chill. Best if refrigerated overnight.
Makes about 3 cups. This dip keeps very well for a week or more.