Skip to content
- 1 can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento (optional)
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 2 cans (about 5 ounces each) tuna in water, drained
- 4ounces (about 2 cups) medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2tablespoons plain dry bread crumbs
- 1tablespoon butter, melted
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, milk, pimientos, if desired, peas, tuna and noodles in a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl.
- Bake the tuna mixture for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbling. Stir the tuna mixture. Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the bread crumb mixture is golden brown