I think the credit to this recipe goes to my father-in-law who introduced the idea of a Kraft Dinner Sandwich to Jordon. Anyways, as funny as it sounds, it isn’t that bad tasting.
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 4 slices white bread
- 4 slices KRAFT Singles
- 1 package of Kraft Dinner.
- Prepare the Kraft Dinner according to package directions
- Butter two slices of bread, and place butter side down in a skillet over medium-low heat
- Please a KRAFT single on each slice of bread until bread is lightly browned
- Place Mac&Cheese onto one bread slice, and place the other slice of bread on top
- Press together, and serve immediately